Is HISTORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HISTORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the aggregate of past events
- noun - a record or narrative description of past events
- noun - the discipline that records and interprets past events involving human beings
- noun - the continuum of events occurring in succession leading from the past to the present and even into the future
- noun - all that is remembered of the past as preserved in writing
- A narrative of events; a story.
- A chronological record of events, as of the life or development of a people or an institution, often including an explanation of or commentary on those events: “The queens in history compare favorably with the kings” (Elizabeth Cady Stanton).
- A formal written account of related natural phenomena: a history of volcanoes.
- A record of a patient’s medical background.
- The branch of knowledge that records and analyzes past events: “History has a longrange perspective” (Elizabeth Gurley Flynn).
- The events forming the subject matter of a historical account.
- Something that belongs to the past: Their troubles are history now.
- An interesting past: a house with a history.
- A drama based on historical events: the histories of Shakespeare.
- noun - a chronological record of past events
There are 7 letters in HISTORY: H I O R S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HISTORY
To search all scrabble anagrams of HISTORY, to go: HISTORY?
Rearrange the letters in HISTORY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HISTORY
6 letters out of HISTORY
5 letters out of HISTORY
4 letters out of HISTORY
3 letters out of HISTORY
2 letters out of HISTORY
Contextual use of HISTORY
What's nearby HISTORY
Lookup in Wiki for HISTORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HISTORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HISTORY"