Is HIJACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HIJACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - seizure of a vehicle in transit either to rob it or divert it to an alternate destination
- verb - take arbitrarily or by force
- verb - seize control of
- To stop and rob (a vehicle in transit).
- To steal (goods) from a vehicle in transit.
- To seize control of (a moving vehicle) by use of force, especially in order to reach an alternate destination.
- To steal from as if by hijacking.
- The act or an instance of hijacking.
- verb - to seize a vehicle while in transit
There are 6 letters in HIJACK: A C H I J K
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HIJACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of HIJACK, to go: HIJACK?
Rearrange the letters in HIJACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HIJACK
What's nearby HIJACK
Lookup in Wiki for HIJACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HIJACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HIJACK"