Is HIATUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HIATUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- noun - a missing piece (as a gap in a manuscript)
- noun - a natural opening or perforation through a bone or a membranous structure
- A gap or an interruption in space, time, or continuity; a break: “We are likely to be disconcerted by... hiatuses of thought” (Edmund Wilson).
- A slight pause that occurs when two immediately adjacent vowels in consecutive syllables are pronounced, as in reality and naive.
- A separation, an aperture, a fissure, or a short passage in an organ or a body part.
- adj - a gap or missing section [n -ES] : HIATAL
There are 6 letters in HIATUS: A H I S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HIATUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HIATUS, to go: HIATUS?
Rearrange the letters in HIATUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HIATUS
What's nearby HIATUS
Lookup in Wiki for HIATUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HIATUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HIATUS"