Is HERITAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HERITAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - practices that are handed down from the past by tradition
- noun - any attribute or immaterial possession that is inherited from ancestors
- noun - that which is inherited
- noun - hereditary succession to a title or an office or property
- Property that is or can be inherited; an inheritance.
- Something that is passed down from preceding generations; a tradition.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “something immaterial, such as a custom, that is passed from one generation to another”: a heritage of moral uprightness; an inheritance of knowledge from the past; a legacy of philosophical thought; the tradition of noblesse oblige.
- noun - something that is inherited
There are 8 letters in HERITAGE: A E E G H I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HERITAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HERITAGE, to go: HERITAGE?
Rearrange the letters in HERITAGE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HERITAGE
6 letters out of HERITAGE
5 letters out of HERITAGE
4 letters out of HERITAGE
3 letters out of HERITAGE
2 letters out of HERITAGE
Contextual use of HERITAGE
What's nearby HERITAGE
Lookup in Wiki for HERITAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HERITAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HERITAGE"