Is HEMLOCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEMLOCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - poisonous drug derived from an Eurasian plant of the genus Conium
- noun - large branching biennial herb native to Eurasia and Africa and adventive in North America having large fernlike leaves and white flowers
- noun - soft coarse splintery wood of a hemlock tree especially the western hemlock
- noun - an evergreen tree
- Any of various coniferous evergreen trees of the genus Tsuga of North America and eastern Asia, having small cones and short, flat leaves with two white bands underneath.
- The wood of such trees, used as a source of lumber, wood pulp, and tannic acid.
- Any of several poisonous plants of the genera Conium and Cicuta, such as the poison hemlock.
- A poison obtained from the poison hemlock.
- noun - a poisonous herb
There are 7 letters in HEMLOCK: C E H K L M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEMLOCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEMLOCK, to go: HEMLOCK?
Rearrange the letters in HEMLOCK and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HEMLOCK
5 letters out of HEMLOCK
4 letters out of HEMLOCK
3 letters out of HEMLOCK
2 letters out of HEMLOCK
Contextual use of HEMLOCK
What's nearby HEMLOCK
Lookup in Wiki for HEMLOCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEMLOCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEMLOCK"