Is HELIX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HELIX in various dictionaries:
- noun - a curve that lies on the surface of a cylinder or cone and cuts the element at a constant angle
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- noun - type genus of the family Helicidae
- A spiral form or structure.
- The folded rim of skin and cartilage around most of the outer ear.
- A volute on a Corinthian or Ionic capital.
- noun - something spiral in form
There are 5 letters in HELIX: E H I L X
To search all scrabble anagrams of HELIX, to go: HELIX?
Rearrange the letters in HELIX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HELIX
What's nearby HELIX
Lookup in Wiki for HELIX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HELIX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HELIX"