Is HEFTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEFTY in various dictionaries:
- adj - (of a person) possessing physical strength and weight
- adj - of considerable weight and size
- adj - large in amount or extent or degree
- Of considerable weight; heavy.
- Rugged and powerful.
- Of considerable size or amount: a hefty serving of mashed potatoes; received a hefty bonus.
- adv - having much weight [adj HEAVIER, HEAVIEST] : HEAVILY
- noun - a cruelly malicious person
There are 5 letters in HEFTY: E F H T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEFTY, to go: HEFTY?
Rearrange the letters in HEFTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEFTY
What's nearby HEFTY
Lookup in Wiki for HEFTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEFTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEFTY"