Is HEAVY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEAVY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an actor who plays villainous roles
- noun - a serious (or tragic) role in a play
- adj - of comparatively great physical weight or density
- adj - unusually great in degree or quantity or number
- adj - of the military or industry
- adj - marked by great psychological weight
- adj - usually describes a large person who is fat but has a large frame to carry it
- adj - (used of soil) compact and fine-grained
- adj - darkened by clouds
- adj - of great intensity or power or force
- adj - (physics, chemistry) being or containing an isotope with greater than average atomic mass or weight
- adj - (of an actor or role) being or playing the villain
- adj - permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter
- adj - of relatively large extent and density
- adj - made of fabric having considerable thickness
- adj - prodigious
- adj - full and loud and deep
- adj - given to excessive indulgence of bodily appetites especially for intoxicating liquors
- adj - of great gravity or crucial import
- adj - slow and laborious because of weight
- adj - large and powerful
- adj - dense or inadequately leavened and hence likely to cause distress in the alimentary canal
- adj - sharply inclined
- adj - full of
- adj - requiring or showing effort
- adj - characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion
- adj - lacking lightness or liveliness
- adj - (of sleep) deep and complete
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- adv - slowly as if burdened by much weight
- Having relatively great weight: a heavy load.
- Having relatively high density; having a high specific gravity.
- Large, as in number or quantity: a heavy turnout; heavy casualties.
- Large in yield or output: heavy rainfall.
- Of great intensity: heavy activity; heavy fighting.
- Having great power or force: a heavy punch.
- Violent; rough: heavy seas.
- Equipped with massive armaments and weapons: a heavy cruiser; heavy infantry.
- Large enough to fire powerful shells: heavy guns.
- Indulging to a great degree: a heavy drinker.
- Involved or participating on a large scale: a heavy investor.
- Of great import or seriousness; grave: heavy matters of state.
- Having considerable thickness: a heavy coat.
- Broad or coarse: drew the face with heavy lines.
- Dense; thick: a heavy fog.
- Slow to dissipate; strong: “There was a heavy fragrance of flowers and lemon trees” (Mario Puzo).
- Too dense or rich to digest easily: a heavy dessert.
- Insufficiently leavened: heavy bread.
- Full of clay and readily saturated: heavy soil.
- Weighed down; burdened: trees heavy with plums.
- Emotionally weighed down; despondent: a heavy heart.
- Marked by or exhibiting weariness: heavy lids.
- Sad or painful: heavy news.
- Hard to do or accomplish; arduous: heavy going; heavy reading.
- Not easily borne; oppressive: heavy taxes.
- Lacking vitality; deficient in vivacity or grace: a heavy gait; heavy humor.
- Sharply inclined; steep: a heavy grade.
- Having a large capacity or designed for rough work: a heavy truck.
- Of, relating to, or involving the large-scale production of basic products, such as steel: heavy industry.
- Of or relating to a serious dramatic role.
- Of or relating to an isotope with an atomic mass greater than the average mass of that element.
- Loud; sonorous: a heavy sound; heavy breathing.
- Of, relating to, or being a syllable ending in a long vowel or in a vowel plus two consonants.
- Of great significance or profundity.
- Very popular or important: a rock star who is really heavy.
- A serious or tragic role in a play.
- An actor playing such a role.
- A villain in a story or play.
- A mobster.
- One that is very important or influential: a media heavy.
- adv - having much weight [adj HEAVIER, HEAVIEST] : HEAVILY
- noun - a cruelly malicious person
There are 5 letters in HEAVY: A E H V Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEAVY, to go: HEAVY?
Rearrange the letters in HEAVY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEAVY
What's nearby HEAVY
Lookup in Wiki for HEAVY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEAVY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEAVY"