Is HEATHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEATHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - common Old World heath represented by many varieties
- noun - interwoven yarns of mixed colors producing muted greyish shades with flecks of color
- A low-growing Eurasian shrub (Calluna vulgaris) growing in dense masses and having small evergreen leaves and clusters of small, bell-shaped pinkish-purple flowers.
- See heath (n.
- A grayish purple to purplish red.
- adj - an evergreen shrub [n -S] : HEATHERY
There are 7 letters in HEATHER: A E E H H R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEATHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEATHER, to go: HEATHER?
Rearrange the letters in HEATHER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HEATHER
6 letters out of HEATHER
5 letters out of HEATHER
4 letters out of HEATHER
3 letters out of HEATHER
2 letters out of HEATHER
Contextual use of HEATHER
What's nearby HEATHER
Lookup in Wiki for HEATHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEATHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEATHER"