Is HEADLINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEADLINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the heading or caption of a newspaper article
- verb - publicize widely or highly, as if with a headline
- verb - provide (a newspaper page or a story) with a headline
- The title or caption of a newspaper article, usually set in large type.
- Often headlines.
- A line at the head of a page or passage giving information such as the title, author, and page number.
- To supply (a page or passage) with a headline.
- To present or promote as a headliner: The Palace Theater headlines a magician.
- To serve as the headliner of: He headlines the bill.
- verb - to provide with a title
There are 8 letters in HEADLINE: A D E E H I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADLINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEADLINE, to go: HEADLINE?
Rearrange the letters in HEADLINE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HEADLINE
7 letters out of HEADLINE
6 letters out of HEADLINE
5 letters out of HEADLINE
4 letters out of HEADLINE
3 letters out of HEADLINE
2 letters out of HEADLINE
Contextual use of HEADLINE
What's nearby HEADLINE
Lookup in Wiki for HEADLINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEADLINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEADLINE"