Is HEADERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEADERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about
- noun - horizontal beam used as a finishing piece over a door or window
- noun - brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
- noun - a framing member crossing and supporting the ends of joists, studs, or rafters so as to transfer their weight to parallel joists, studs, or rafters
- noun - a machine that cuts the heads off grain and moves them into a wagon
- noun - (soccer) the act of hitting the ball with your head
- noun - a headlong jump (or fall)
- noun - a grain harvester
There are 7 letters in HEADERS: A D E E H R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEADERS, to go: HEADERS?
Rearrange the letters in HEADERS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HEADERS
6 letters out of HEADERS
5 letters out of HEADERS
4 letters out of HEADERS
3 letters out of HEADERS
2 letters out of HEADERS
Contextual use of HEADERS
What's nearby HEADERS
Lookup in Wiki for HEADERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEADERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEADERS"