Is HAWK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HAWK in various dictionaries:
- noun - diurnal bird of prey typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- noun - an advocate of an aggressive policy on foreign relations
- noun - a square board with a handle underneath
- verb - sell or offer for sale from place to place
- verb - hunt with hawks
- verb - clear mucus or food from one's throat
- Any of various birds of prey of the order Falconiformes and especially of the genera Accipiter and Buteo, characteristically having a short, hooked bill and strong claws adapted for seizing.
- Any of various similar birds of prey.
- A person who preys on others; a shark.
- One who demonstrates an actively aggressive or combative attitude, as in an argument.
- A person who favors military force or action in order to carry out foreign policy.
- To hunt with trained hawks.
- To swoop and strike in the manner of a hawk: “It was fun to watch the scattered snail kites... lifting and falling in the wind as they hawked across the shining grass and water” (Peter Matthiessen).
- To peddle goods aggressively, especially by calling out.
- To clear or attempt to clear the throat by or as if by coughing up phlegm.
- verb - to travel about selling wares
There are 4 letters in HAWK: A H K W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HAWK
To search all scrabble anagrams of HAWK, to go: HAWK?
Rearrange the letters in HAWK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HAWK
What's nearby HAWK
Lookup in Wiki for HAWK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HAWK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HAWK"