Is HARMONIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HARMONIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tone that is a component of a complex sound
- noun - any of a series of musical tones whose frequencies are integral multiples of the frequency of a fundamental
- adj - of or relating to harmony as distinct from melody and rhythm
- adj - of or relating to harmonics
- adj - of or relating to the branch of acoustics that studies the composition of musical sounds
- adj - relating to vibrations that occur as a result of vibrations in a nearby body
- adj - involving or characterized by harmony
- Of or relating to harmony.
- Pleasing to the ear: harmonic orchestral effects.
- Characterized by harmony: a harmonic liturgical chant.
- Of or relating to harmonics.
- Integrated in nature.
- A tone in the harmonic series of overtones produced by a fundamental tone.
- A tone produced on a stringed instrument by lightly touching an open or stopped vibrating string at a given fraction of its length so that both segments vibrate.
- The theory or study of the physical properties and characteristics of musical sound.
- noun - a higher partial tone
There are 8 letters in HARMONIC: A C H I M N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HARMONIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of HARMONIC, to go: HARMONIC?
Rearrange the letters in HARMONIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HARMONIC
7 letters out of HARMONIC
6 letters out of HARMONIC
5 letters out of HARMONIC
4 letters out of HARMONIC
3 letters out of HARMONIC
2 letters out of HARMONIC
Contextual use of HARMONIC
What's nearby HARMONIC
Lookup in Wiki for HARMONIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HARMONIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HARMONIC"