Is HARDNESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HARDNESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being rigid and resistant to pressure
- noun - a quality of water that contains dissolved mineral salts that prevent soap from lathering
- noun - devoid of passion or feeling
- noun - the quality of being difficult to do
- noun - excessive sternness
- The quality or condition of being hard.
- The relative resistance of a mineral to scratching, as measured by the Mohs scale.
- The relative resistance of a metal or other material to denting, scratching, or bending.
- adj - firm and unyielding
There are 8 letters in HARDNESS: A D E H N R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HARDNESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HARDNESS, to go: HARDNESS?
Rearrange the letters in HARDNESS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HARDNESS
7 letters out of HARDNESS
6 letters out of HARDNESS
5 letters out of HARDNESS
4 letters out of HARDNESS
3 letters out of HARDNESS
2 letters out of HARDNESS
Contextual use of HARDNESS
What's nearby HARDNESS
Lookup in Wiki for HARDNESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HARDNESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HARDNESS"