Is HAPPY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HAPPY in various dictionaries:
- adj - enjoying or showing or marked by joy or pleasure
- adj - marked by good fortune
- adj - eagerly disposed to act or to be of service
- adj - well expressed and to the point
- Characterized by good luck; fortunate.
- Enjoying, showing, or marked by pleasure, satisfaction, or joy.
- Being especially well-adapted; felicitous: a happy turn of phrase.
- Cheerful; willing: happy to help.
- Characterized by a spontaneous or obsessive inclination to use something.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “attended by luck or good fortune”: a happy outcome; a fortunate omen; a lucky guess; a providential recovery.
- adv - marked by joy [adj -PIER, -PIEST] : HAPPILY
There are 5 letters in HAPPY: A H P P Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of HAPPY, to go: HAPPY?
Rearrange the letters in HAPPY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HAPPY
What's nearby HAPPY
Lookup in Wiki for HAPPY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HAPPY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HAPPY"