Is HANGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HANGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who hangs something
- noun - anything from which something can be hung
- One who hangs something: a house painter who also works as a paperhanger.
- A device around which a garment is draped for hanging from a hook or rod.
- A loop or strap by which something is hung.
- A bracket on the spring shackle of a motor vehicle, designed to hold it to the chassis.
- A decorative strip of cloth hung on a garment or wall.
- A short sword that may be hung from a belt.
- adj - to attach from above only [v HUNG or HANGED, HANGING, HANGS] : HANGABLE
There are 6 letters in HANGER: A E G H N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HANGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of HANGER, to go: HANGER?
Rearrange the letters in HANGER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of HANGER
5 letters out of HANGER
4 letters out of HANGER
3 letters out of HANGER
2 letters out of HANGER
Contextual use of HANGER
What's nearby HANGER
Lookup in Wiki for HANGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HANGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HANGER"