Is HANDLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HANDLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - interact in a certain way
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- verb - handle effectively
- verb - show and train
- To touch, lift, or hold with the hands.
- To operate with the hands; manipulate.
- To deal with or have responsibility for; conduct: handles matters of corporate law.
- To cope with or dispose of: handles problems efficiently.
- To direct, execute, or dispose of: handle an investment.
- To manage, administer to, or represent: handle a boxer.
- To act or function in a given way while in operation: a car that handles well in the snow; a boat that handles poorly in rough water.
- A part that is designed to be held or operated with the hand.
- An opportunity or a means for achieving a purpose.
- A person’s name.
- The total amount of money bet on an event or over a set period of time.
- verb - to touch with the hands
There are 6 letters in HANDLE: A D E H L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HANDLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HANDLE, to go: HANDLE?
Rearrange the letters in HANDLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of HANDLE
5 letters out of HANDLE
4 letters out of HANDLE
3 letters out of HANDLE
2 letters out of HANDLE
Contextual use of HANDLE
What's nearby HANDLE
Lookup in Wiki for HANDLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HANDLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HANDLE"