Is HANDICAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HANDICAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness
- noun - advantage given to a competitor to equalize chances of winning
- noun - something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress
- verb - injure permanently
- verb - attempt to forecast the winner (especially in a horse race) and assign odds for or against a contestant
- verb - put at a disadvantage
- Sports & Games.
- A race or contest in which advantages or compensations are given different contestants to equalize the chances of winning.
- Such an advantage or penalty.
- A physical or mental disability.
- A hindrance.
- To assign handicaps or a handicap to (a contestant).
- To cause to be at a disadvantage; impede.
- verb - to obstruct the progress of
There are 8 letters in HANDICAP: A A C D H I N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HANDICAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of HANDICAP, to go: HANDICAP?
Rearrange the letters in HANDICAP and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HANDICAP
7 letters out of HANDICAP
6 letters out of HANDICAP
5 letters out of HANDICAP
4 letters out of HANDICAP
3 letters out of HANDICAP
2 letters out of HANDICAP
Contextual use of HANDICAP
What's nearby HANDICAP
Lookup in Wiki for HANDICAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HANDICAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HANDICAP"