Is HALF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HALF in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of two equal parts of a divisible whole
- noun - one of two divisions into which some games or performances are divided: the two divisions are separated by an interval
- adj - consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity
- adj - partial
- adj - (of siblings) related through one parent only
- adv - partially or to the extent of a half
- One of two equal parts that together constitute a whole.
- One part approximately equal to the remaining part.
- A 50-cent piece.
- One of the two playing periods into which certain games are divided.
- A halfback.
- A school term; a semester.
- Half an hour: a half past one.
- Being one of two equal parts.
- Being approximately a half.
- Partial or incomplete: gave me a half smile.
- To the extent of exactly or nearly 50 percent: The tank is half empty.
- Not completely or sufficiently; partly: only half right.
- By a considerable extent.
- The phrases a half, half of, and half a or half an are all correct, though they may differ slightly in meaning.
- noun - one of two equal parts
There are 4 letters in HALF: A F H L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HALF
To search all scrabble anagrams of HALF, to go: HALF?
Rearrange the letters in HALF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HALF
What's nearby HALF
Lookup in Wiki for HALF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HALF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HALF"