Is GURGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GURGLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the bubbling sound of water flowing from a bottle with a narrow neck
- verb - flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- verb - make sounds similar to gurgling water
- verb - drink from a flask with a gurgling sound
- verb - utter with a gurgling sound
- To flow in a broken, irregular current with a bubbling sound: water gurgling from a bottle.
- To express or pronounce with a broken, irregular, bubbling sound.
- verb - to flow unevenly
There are 6 letters in GURGLE: E G G L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GURGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GURGLE, to go: GURGLE?
Rearrange the letters in GURGLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GURGLE
What's nearby GURGLE
Lookup in Wiki for GURGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GURGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GURGLE"