Is GUILLOTINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUILLOTINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - closure imposed on the debate of specific sections of a bill
- noun - instrument of execution that consists of a weighted blade between two vertical poles
- verb - kill by cutting the head off with a guillotine
- A device consisting of a heavy blade held aloft between upright guides and dropped to behead the victim below.
- An instrument, such as a paper cutter, similar in action to a guillotine.
- To behead with a guillotine.
- To cut with or as if with a guillotine.
There are 10 letters in GUILLOTINE: E G I I L L N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUILLOTINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUILLOTINE, to go: GUILLOTINE?
Rearrange the letters in GUILLOTINE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of GUILLOTINE
8 letters out of GUILLOTINE
7 letters out of GUILLOTINE
6 letters out of GUILLOTINE
5 letters out of GUILLOTINE
4 letters out of GUILLOTINE
3 letters out of GUILLOTINE
2 letters out of GUILLOTINE
Contextual use of GUILLOTINE
What's nearby GUILLOTINE
Lookup in Wiki for GUILLOTINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUILLOTINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUILLOTINE"