Is GUIDANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUIDANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
- noun - the act of guiding or showing the way
- noun - the act of setting and holding a course
- The act or process of guiding.
- Counseling, such as that provided for students seeking advice about vocational and educational matters.
- Any of various processes for guiding the path of a vehicle, especially a missile, by means of built-in equipment.
- noun - recommendation regarding a decision or course of conduct
There are 8 letters in GUIDANCE: A C D E G I N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUIDANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUIDANCE, to go: GUIDANCE?
Rearrange the letters in GUIDANCE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of GUIDANCE
7 letters out of GUIDANCE
6 letters out of GUIDANCE
5 letters out of GUIDANCE
4 letters out of GUIDANCE
3 letters out of GUIDANCE
2 letters out of GUIDANCE
Contextual use of GUIDANCE
What's nearby GUIDANCE
Lookup in Wiki for GUIDANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUIDANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUIDANCE"