Is GUDGEON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUDGEON in various dictionaries:
- noun - small spiny-finned fish of coastal or brackish waters having a large head and elongated tapering body having the ventral fins modified as a sucker
- noun - small slender European freshwater fish often used as bait by anglers
- A small Eurasian freshwater fish (Gobio gobio) related to the carp and used for bait.
- Any of various similar or related fishes.
- One who is easily duped.
- A metal pivot or journal at the end of a shaft or an axle, around which a wheel or other device turns.
- The socket of a hinge into which a pin fits.
- A metal pin that joins two pieces of stone.
- The socket for the pintle of a rudder.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 7 letters in GUDGEON: D E G G N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUDGEON
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUDGEON, to go: GUDGEON?
Rearrange the letters in GUDGEON and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GUDGEON
6 letters out of GUDGEON
5 letters out of GUDGEON
4 letters out of GUDGEON
3 letters out of GUDGEON
2 letters out of GUDGEON
Contextual use of GUDGEON
What's nearby GUDGEON
Lookup in Wiki for GUDGEON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUDGEON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUDGEON"