Is GUARANTEE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUARANTEE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
- noun - an unconditional commitment that something will happen or that something is true
- noun - a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults
- verb - give surety or assume responsibility
- verb - make certain of
- verb - promise to do or accomplish
- verb - stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of
- Something that assures a particular outcome or condition: Lack of interest is a guarantee of failure.
- A promise or an assurance, especially one given in writing, that attests to the quality or durability of a product or service.
- A pledge that something will be performed in a specified manner.
- A guaranty by which one person assumes responsibility for paying another’s debts or fulfilling another’s responsibilities.
- A guaranty for the execution, completion, or existence of something.
- A guarantor.
- To assume responsibility for the debt, default, or miscarriage of.
- To assume responsibility for the quality or performance of: guarantee a product.
- To undertake to do, accomplish, or ensure (something) for another: guaranteed to free the captives; guarantees freedom of speech.
- To make certain: The rain guarantees a good crop this year.
- To furnish security for.
- To express or declare with conviction: I guarantee that you’ll like this book.
There are 9 letters in GUARANTEE: A A E E G N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUARANTEE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUARANTEE, to go: GUARANTEE?
Rearrange the letters in GUARANTEE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of GUARANTEE
8 letters out of GUARANTEE
7 letters out of GUARANTEE
6 letters out of GUARANTEE
5 letters out of GUARANTEE
4 letters out of GUARANTEE
3 letters out of GUARANTEE
2 letters out of GUARANTEE
Contextual use of GUARANTEE
What's nearby GUARANTEE
Lookup in Wiki for GUARANTEE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUARANTEE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUARANTEE"