Is GRINDED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRINDED in various dictionaries:
- verb - press or grind with a crushing noise
- verb - make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- verb - work hard
- verb - dance by rotating the pelvis in an erotically suggestive way, often while in contact with one's partner such that the dancers' legs are interlaced
- verb - reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- verb - created by grinding
- verb - shape or form by grinding
- verb - to wear, smooth, or sharpen by friction
There are 7 letters in GRINDED: D D E G I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRINDED
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRINDED, to go: GRINDED?
Rearrange the letters in GRINDED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GRINDED
6 letters out of GRINDED
5 letters out of GRINDED
4 letters out of GRINDED
3 letters out of GRINDED
2 letters out of GRINDED
Contextual use of GRINDED
What's nearby GRINDED
Lookup in Wiki for GRINDED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRINDED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRINDED"