Is GRAVY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAVY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sauce made by adding stock, flour, or other ingredients to the juice and fat that drips from cooking meats
- noun - the seasoned but not thickened juices that drip from cooking meats
- noun - a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money)
- The juices that drip from cooking meat.
- A sauce made by thickening and seasoning these juices.
- Money, profit, or benefit easily or illicitly gained.
- Payment or benefit in excess of what is expected or required.
- noun - a sauce of the fat and juices from cooked meat
There are 5 letters in GRAVY: A G R V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAVY
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAVY, to go: GRAVY?
Rearrange the letters in GRAVY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRAVY
What's nearby GRAVY
Lookup in Wiki for GRAVY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAVY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAVY"