Is GRADUATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRADUATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring fluid volume
- verb - receive an academic degree upon completion of one's studies
- verb - confer an academic degree upon
- verb - make fine adjustments or divide into marked intervals for optimal measuring
- adj - of or relating to studies beyond a bachelor's degree
- To be granted an academic degree or diploma: Two thirds of the entering freshmen stayed to graduate.
- To change gradually or by degrees.
- To advance to a new level of skill, achievement, or activity: After a summer of diving instruction, they had all graduated to back flips.
- To grant an academic degree or diploma to: The teachers hope to graduate her this spring.
- To receive an academic degree from.
- To arrange or divide into categories, steps, or grades.
- To divide into marked intervals, especially for use in measurement.
- One who has received an academic degree or diploma.
- A graduated container, such as a cylinder or beaker.
- Possessing an academic degree or diploma.
- The verb graduate has denoted the action of conferring an academic degree or diploma since at least 1421, as in She was graduated from Yale in 1980.
- verb - to receive an academic degree or diploma
There are 8 letters in GRADUATE: A A D E G R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRADUATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRADUATE, to go: GRADUATE?
Rearrange the letters in GRADUATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of GRADUATE
7 letters out of GRADUATE
6 letters out of GRADUATE
5 letters out of GRADUATE
4 letters out of GRADUATE
3 letters out of GRADUATE
2 letters out of GRADUATE
Contextual use of GRADUATE
What's nearby GRADUATE
Lookup in Wiki for GRADUATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRADUATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRADUATE"