Is GOVERNOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOVERNOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the head of a state government
- noun - a control that maintains a steady speed in a machine (as by controlling the supply of fuel)
- The chief executive of a state in the United States.
- An official appointed to govern a colony or territory.
- A member of a governing body.
- The manager or administrative head of an organization, a business, or an institution.
- A military commandant.
- Used as a form of polite address for a man.
- A feedback device on a machine or an engine that is used to provide automatic control, as of speed, pressure, or temperature.
- verb - to rule or direct
There are 8 letters in GOVERNOR: E G N O O R R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOVERNOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOVERNOR, to go: GOVERNOR?
Rearrange the letters in GOVERNOR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of GOVERNOR
7 letters out of GOVERNOR
6 letters out of GOVERNOR
5 letters out of GOVERNOR
4 letters out of GOVERNOR
3 letters out of GOVERNOR
2 letters out of GOVERNOR
Contextual use of GOVERNOR
What's nearby GOVERNOR
Lookup in Wiki for GOVERNOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOVERNOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOVERNOR"