Is GOVERN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOVERN in various dictionaries:
- verb - bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage
- verb - direct or strongly influence the behavior of
- verb - exercise authority over
- verb - require to be in a certain grammatical case, voice, or mood
- To make and administer the public policy and affairs of; exercise sovereign authority in.
- To control the speed or magnitude of; regulate: a valve governing fuel intake.
- To control the actions or behavior of: Govern yourselves like civilized human beings.
- To keep under control; restrain: a child who could not be governed.
- To exercise a deciding or determining influence on: Chance usually governs the outcome of the game.
- To require (a specific morphological form) of accompanying words.
- To exercise political authority.
- To have or exercise a determining influence.
- verb - to rule or direct
There are 6 letters in GOVERN: E G N O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOVERN
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOVERN, to go: GOVERN?
Rearrange the letters in GOVERN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOVERN
What's nearby GOVERN
Lookup in Wiki for GOVERN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOVERN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOVERN"