Is GOUGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOUGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- noun - and edge tool with a blade like a trough for cutting channels or grooves
- noun - the act of gouging
- verb - force with the thumb
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - make a groove in
- A chisel with a rounded, troughlike blade.
- A scooping or digging action, as with such a chisel.
- A groove or hole scooped with or as if with such a chisel.
- A large amount, as of money, exacted or extorted.
- To cut or scoop out with or as if with a gouge: “He began to gouge a small pattern in the sand with his cane” (Vladimir Nabokov).
- To force out the eye of (a person) with one’s thumb.
- To thrust one’s thumb into the eye of.
- To extort from.
- verb - to cut or scoop out
There are 5 letters in GOUGE: E G G O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOUGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOUGE, to go: GOUGE?
Rearrange the letters in GOUGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOUGE
What's nearby GOUGE
Lookup in Wiki for GOUGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOUGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOUGE"