Is GOPHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOPHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a zealously energetic person (especially a salesman)
- noun - a native or resident of Minnesota
- noun - any of various terrestrial burrowing rodents of Old and New Worlds
- noun - burrowing rodent of the family Geomyidae having large external cheek pouches
- noun - burrowing edible land tortoise of southeastern North America
- Any of various short-tailed, burrowing rodents of the family Geomyidae of North America, having fur-lined external cheek pouches.
- Any of various ground squirrels of the genus Citellus of North American prairies.
- Any of several burrowing tortoises of the genus Gopherus, especially G.
- noun - a burrowing rodent
There are 6 letters in GOPHER: E G H O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOPHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOPHER, to go: GOPHER?
Rearrange the letters in GOPHER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOPHER
What's nearby GOPHER
Lookup in Wiki for GOPHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOPHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOPHER"