Is GOLDBRICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOLDBRICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a soldier who performs his duties without proper care or effort
- noun - an idle worthless person
- noun - a brick-shaped block that looks like gold but is not
- noun - anything that is supposed to be valuable but turns out to be worthless
- verb - deprive of by deceit
- verb - avoid (one's assigned duties)
- To shirk one’s assigned duties or responsibilities.
There are 9 letters in GOLDBRICK: B C D G I K L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOLDBRICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOLDBRICK, to go: GOLDBRICK?
Rearrange the letters in GOLDBRICK and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of GOLDBRICK
8 letters out of GOLDBRICK
5 letters out of GOLDBRICK
4 letters out of GOLDBRICK
3 letters out of GOLDBRICK
2 letters out of GOLDBRICK
Contextual use of GOLDBRICK
What's nearby GOLDBRICK
Lookup in Wiki for GOLDBRICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOLDBRICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOLDBRICK"