Is GLOVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLOVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the handwear used by fielders in playing baseball
- noun - handwear: covers the hand and wrist
- noun - boxing equipment consisting of big and padded coverings for the fists of the fighters
- A fitted covering for the hand with a separate sheath for each finger and the thumb.
- A gauntlet.
- An oversized padded leather covering for the hand, used in catching balls, especially one with more finger sheaths than the catcher’s or first baseman’s mitt.
- A boxing glove.
- To furnish with gloves.
- To don gloves, as before performing an operation on a patient.
- verb - to furnish with gloves (hand coverings)
There are 5 letters in GLOVE: E G L O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLOVE, to go: GLOVE?
Rearrange the letters in GLOVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLOVE
What's nearby GLOVE
Lookup in Wiki for GLOVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLOVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLOVE"