Is GLOSSY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLOSSY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a magazine printed on good quality paper
- noun - a photograph that is printed on smooth shiny paper
- adj - (of paper and fabric and leather) having a surface made smooth and glossy especially by pressing between rollers
- adj - reflecting light
- adj - superficially attractive and stylish
- Superficially and often speciously attractive; showy: glossy trendsetters.
- A photographic print on smooth, shiny paper.
- A popular magazine printed on smooth-coated stock.
- adj - reflecting light evenly and efficiently
- noun - a type of photograph
There are 6 letters in GLOSSY: G L O S S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOSSY
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLOSSY, to go: GLOSSY?
Rearrange the letters in GLOSSY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLOSSY
What's nearby GLOSSY
Lookup in Wiki for GLOSSY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLOSSY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLOSSY"