Is GLORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of high honor
- noun - brilliant radiant beauty
- noun - an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- verb - rejoice proudly
- Great honor, praise, or distinction accorded by common consent; renown.
- Something conferring honor or renown.
- A highly praiseworthy asset: Your hair is your crowning glory.
- Adoration, praise, and thanksgiving offered in worship.
- Majestic beauty and splendor; resplendence: The sun set in a blaze of glory.
- The splendor and bliss of heaven; perfect happiness.
- A height of achievement, enjoyment, or prosperity: Paris in its greatest glory.
- A halo, nimbus, or aureole.
- verb - to rejoice proudly
There are 5 letters in GLORY: G L O R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLORY
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLORY, to go: GLORY?
Rearrange the letters in GLORY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLORY
What's nearby GLORY
Lookup in Wiki for GLORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLORY"