Is GLORIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLORIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - praise, glorify, or honor
- verb - bestow glory upon
- verb - elevate or idealize, in allusion to Christ's transfiguration
- verb - cause to seem more splendid
- To give glory, honor, or high praise to; exalt.
- To cause to be or seem more glorious or excellent than is actually the case: Your descriptions have glorified an average house into a mansion.
- To give glory to, especially through worship.
- verb - to bestow honor or praise on
There are 7 letters in GLORIFY: F G I L O R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLORIFY, to go: GLORIFY?
Rearrange the letters in GLORIFY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GLORIFY
6 letters out of GLORIFY
5 letters out of GLORIFY
4 letters out of GLORIFY
3 letters out of GLORIFY
2 letters out of GLORIFY
Contextual use of GLORIFY
What's nearby GLORIFY
Lookup in Wiki for GLORIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLORIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLORIFY"