Is GLAZED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLAZED in various dictionaries:
- verb - coat with a glaze
- verb - become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- verb - furnish with glass
- verb - coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- adj - (used of eyes) lacking liveliness
- adj - fitted or covered with glass
- adj - having a shiny surface or coating
- adj - (of foods) covered with a shiny coating by applying e.g. beaten egg or a sugar or gelatin mixture
- verb - to fit windows with glass panes
There are 6 letters in GLAZED: A D E G L Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLAZED
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLAZED, to go: GLAZED?
Rearrange the letters in GLAZED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLAZED
What's nearby GLAZED
Lookup in Wiki for GLAZED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLAZED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLAZED"