Is GLACIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLACIAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or derived from a glacier
- adj - devoid of warmth and cordiality
- adj - extremely cold
- Of, relating to, or derived from a glacier.
- Suggesting the extreme slowness of a glacier: Work proceeded at a glacial pace.
- Often Glacial.
- Extremely cold; icy: glacial waters.
- Having the appearance of ice.
- Lacking warmth and friendliness: a glacial stare.
- Coldly detached: a glacial composure.
- adj - of or pertaining to glaciers
There are 7 letters in GLACIAL: A A C G I L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLACIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLACIAL, to go: GLACIAL?
Rearrange the letters in GLACIAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLACIAL
What's nearby GLACIAL
Lookup in Wiki for GLACIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLACIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLACIAL"