Is GILBERT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GILBERT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns
- noun - a librettist who was a collaborator with Sir Arthur Sullivan in a famous series of comic operettas (1836-1911)
- noun - English court physician noted for his studies of terrestrial magnetism (1540-1603)
- noun - English navigator who in 1583 established in Newfoundland the first English colony in North America (1539-1583)
- noun - United States architect who influenced the development of the skyscraper (1859-1934)
- The centimeter-gram-second electromagnetic unit of magnetomotive force, equal to 4 π ampere-turn.
- noun - a unit of magnetomotive force
There are 7 letters in GILBERT: B E G I L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GILBERT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GILBERT, to go: GILBERT?
Rearrange the letters in GILBERT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GILBERT
6 letters out of GILBERT
5 letters out of GILBERT
4 letters out of GILBERT
3 letters out of GILBERT
2 letters out of GILBERT
Contextual use of GILBERT
What's nearby GILBERT
Lookup in Wiki for GILBERT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GILBERT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GILBERT"