Is GIDDY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GIDDY in various dictionaries:
- adj - having or causing a whirling sensation
- adj - lacking seriousness
- Having a reeling, lightheaded sensation; dizzy.
- Causing or capable of causing dizziness: a giddy climb to the topmast.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “producing a sensation of whirling and a tendency to fall”: a giddy precipice; a dizzy pinnacle; a vertiginous height.
- adv - having a sensation of whirling [adj -ZIER, -ZIEST] : DIZZILY
There are 5 letters in GIDDY: D D G I Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of GIDDY, to go: GIDDY?
Rearrange the letters in GIDDY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GIDDY
What's nearby GIDDY
Lookup in Wiki for GIDDY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GIDDY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GIDDY"