Is GERMANIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GERMANIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a branch of the Indo-European family of languages
- adj - of or relating to the language of Germans
- adj - of or pertaining to the ancient Teutons or their languages
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of Germany or its people, language, or culture.
- Of or relating to the Teutons.
- Of or relating to speakers of a Germanic language.
- A branch of the Indo-European language family that comprises North Germanic, West Germanic, and the extinct East Germanic.
- adj - containing germanium (a metallic element)
There are 8 letters in GERMANIC: A C E G I M N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GERMANIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of GERMANIC, to go: GERMANIC?
Rearrange the letters in GERMANIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of GERMANIC
7 letters out of GERMANIC
6 letters out of GERMANIC
5 letters out of GERMANIC
4 letters out of GERMANIC
3 letters out of GERMANIC
2 letters out of GERMANIC
Contextual use of GERMANIC
What's nearby GERMANIC
Lookup in Wiki for GERMANIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GERMANIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GERMANIC"