Is GENERATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GENERATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - all the people living at the same time or of approximately the same age
- noun - group of genetically related organisms constituting a single step in the line of descent
- noun - the normal time between successive generations
- noun - a stage of technological development or innovation
- noun - a coming into being
- noun - the production of heat or electricity
- noun - the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production
- All of the offspring that are at the same stage of descent from a common ancestor: Mother and daughters represent two generations.
- A form or stage in the life cycle of an organism: asexual generation of a fern.
- The average interval of time between the birth of parents and the birth of their offspring.
- A group of individuals born and living about the same time.
- A group of generally contemporaneous individuals regarded as having common cultural or social characteristics and attitudes: “They’re the television generation” (Roger Enrico).
- A period of sequential technological development and innovation.
- A class of objects derived from a preceding class: a new generation of computers.
- The act or process of generating; origination, production, or procreation.
There are 10 letters in GENERATION: A E E G I N N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of GENERATION, to go: GENERATION?
Rearrange the letters in GENERATION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of GENERATION
9 letters out of GENERATION
8 letters out of GENERATION
7 letters out of GENERATION
6 letters out of GENERATION
5 letters out of GENERATION
4 letters out of GENERATION
3 letters out of GENERATION
2 letters out of GENERATION
Contextual use of GENERATION
What's nearby GENERATION
Lookup in Wiki for GENERATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GENERATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GENERATION"