Is GENERALIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GENERALIZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - draw from specific cases for more general cases
- verb - speak or write in generalities
- verb - cater to popular taste to make popular and present to the general public
- verb - become systemic and spread throughout the body
- To reduce to a general form, class, or law.
- To render indefinite or unspecific.
- To infer from many particulars.
- To draw inferences or a general conclusion from.
- To make generally or universally applicable.
- To popularize.
- To form a concept inductively.
- To form general notions or conclusions.
- To deal in generalities; speak or write vaguely.
- To spread through the body.
There are 10 letters in GENERALIZE: A E E E G I L N R Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERALIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GENERALIZE, to go: GENERALIZE?
Rearrange the letters in GENERALIZE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of GENERALIZE
8 letters out of GENERALIZE
7 letters out of GENERALIZE
6 letters out of GENERALIZE
5 letters out of GENERALIZE
4 letters out of GENERALIZE
3 letters out of GENERALIZE
2 letters out of GENERALIZE
Contextual use of GENERALIZE
What's nearby GENERALIZE
Lookup in Wiki for GENERALIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GENERALIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GENERALIZE"