Is GAUNTLET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAUNTLET in various dictionaries:
- noun - to offer or accept a challenge
- noun - a glove of armored leather
- noun - a glove with long sleeve
- noun - a form of punishment in which a person is forced to run between two lines of men facing each other and armed with clubs or whips to beat the victim
- A protective glove worn with medieval armor.
- A protective glove with a flared cuff, used in manual labor, in certain sports, and for driving.
- A challenge: throw down the gauntlet; take up the gauntlet.
- Usage Notes explained why the spelling gauntlet is acceptable for both gauntlet1 and gauntlet2.
- A form of punishment in which men armed with sticks or other weapons arrange themselves in two lines facing each other and beat the person forced to run between them.
- The lines of men so arranged.
- An onslaught or attack from all sides: “The hostages... ran the gauntlet of insult on their way to the airport” (Harper’s).
- A severe trial; an ordeal.
- verb - to overlap railroad tracks
There are 8 letters in GAUNTLET: A E G L N T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAUNTLET
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAUNTLET, to go: GAUNTLET?
Rearrange the letters in GAUNTLET and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of GAUNTLET
7 letters out of GAUNTLET
6 letters out of GAUNTLET
5 letters out of GAUNTLET
4 letters out of GAUNTLET
3 letters out of GAUNTLET
2 letters out of GAUNTLET
Contextual use of GAUNTLET
What's nearby GAUNTLET
Lookup in Wiki for GAUNTLET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAUNTLET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAUNTLET"