Is GARRISON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GARRISON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fortified military post where troops are stationed
- noun - United States abolitionist who published an anti-slavery journal (1805-1879)
- noun - the troops who maintain and guard a fortified place
- verb - station (troops) in a fort or garrison
- A military post, especially one that is permanently established.
- The troops stationed at a military post.
- To assign (troops) to a military post.
- To supply (a post) with troops.
- To occupy as or convert into a military post.
- verb - to assign to a military post
There are 8 letters in GARRISON: A G I N O R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GARRISON
To search all scrabble anagrams of GARRISON, to go: GARRISON?
Rearrange the letters in GARRISON and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of GARRISON
7 letters out of GARRISON
6 letters out of GARRISON
5 letters out of GARRISON
4 letters out of GARRISON
3 letters out of GARRISON
2 letters out of GARRISON
Contextual use of GARRISON
What's nearby GARRISON
Lookup in Wiki for GARRISON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GARRISON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GARRISON"