Is GAMMON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAMMON in various dictionaries:
- noun - meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
- noun - hind portion of a side of bacon
- A victory in backgammon reached before the loser has succeeded in removing a single piece.
- To mislead by deceptive talk.
- A cured or smoked ham.
- The lower part of a side of bacon.
- To fasten (a bowsprit) to the stem of a ship.
- verb - to mislead by deceptive talk
There are 6 letters in GAMMON: A G M M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAMMON
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAMMON, to go: GAMMON?
Rearrange the letters in GAMMON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAMMON
What's nearby GAMMON
Lookup in Wiki for GAMMON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAMMON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAMMON"