Is GAMBIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAMBIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an opening remark intended to secure an advantage for the speaker
- noun - a maneuver in a game or conversation
- noun - a chess move early in the game in which the player sacrifices minor pieces in order to obtain an advantageous position
- An opening in chess in which a minor piece, or pieces, usually a pawn, is offered in exchange for a favorable position.
- A maneuver, stratagem, or ploy, especially one used at an initial stage.
- Critics familiar with the nature of chess gambits have sometimes maintained that the word should not be used in an extended sense except to refer to maneuvers that involve the tactical sacrifice of some advantage.
- noun - a type of chess opening
There are 6 letters in GAMBIT: A B G I M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAMBIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAMBIT, to go: GAMBIT?
Rearrange the letters in GAMBIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAMBIT
What's nearby GAMBIT
Lookup in Wiki for GAMBIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAMBIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAMBIT"