Is GALLANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GALLANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- noun - a man who attends or escorts a woman
- adj - unflinching in battle or action
- adj - lively and spirited
- adj - having or displaying great dignity or nobility
- adj - being attentive to women like an ideal knight
- Smartly or boldly stylish; dashing: a gallant feathered hat; cut a gallant figure at the coronation.
- Unflinching in battle or action; valiant: put up a gallant resistance to the attackers.
- Nobly or selflessly resolute: made a gallant attempt to save his friend’s reputation.
- Stately; majestic.
- Courteously attentive especially to women; chivalrous.
- Flirtatious; amorous.
- A fashionable young man.
- A man courteously attentive to women.
- To woo or pay court to (a lady).
- verb - to court a woman
There are 7 letters in GALLANT: A A G L L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GALLANT, to go: GALLANT?
Rearrange the letters in GALLANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GALLANT
What's nearby GALLANT
Lookup in Wiki for GALLANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GALLANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GALLANT"