Is GALAXY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GALAXY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a splendid assemblage (especially of famous people)
- noun - tufted evergreen perennial herb having spikes of tiny white flowers and glossy green round to heart-shaped leaves that become coppery to maroon or purplish in fall
- noun - (astronomy) a collection of star systems
- Any of numerous large-scale aggregates of stars, gas, and dust that constitute the universe, containing an average of 100 billion (1011) solar masses and ranging in diameter from 1,500 to 300,000 light-years.
- Often Galaxy.
- An assembly of brilliant, glamorous, or distinguished persons or things: a galaxy of theatrical performers.
- noun - a large system of celestial bodies
There are 6 letters in GALAXY: A A G L X Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of GALAXY, to go: GALAXY?
Rearrange the letters in GALAXY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GALAXY
What's nearby GALAXY
Lookup in Wiki for GALAXY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GALAXY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GALAXY"