Is GAINING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAINING in various dictionaries:
- verb - obtain
- verb - win something through one's efforts
- verb - derive a benefit from
- verb - reach a destination, either real or abstract
- verb - obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- verb - rise in rate or price
- verb - increase or develop
- verb - earn on some commercial or business transaction
- verb - increase (one's body weight)
- verb - to come into possession of
There are 7 letters in GAINING: A G G I I N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAINING
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAINING, to go: GAINING?
Rearrange the letters in GAINING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAINING
What's nearby GAINING
Lookup in Wiki for GAINING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAINING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAINING"